Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Best website to learn web design and web coding

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HadzovicE

So i cant decide should i go with tuts+ or treehouse, I am willing to pay the monthly fee if the content is great. If there is any other website who offer the same service please let me know.

If you have any experience with those website please let me know !

Thank you for your time!

lucas572

What are you looking to learn? I don’t think you need to pay for a service to learn things like HTML, CSS, JavaScript/jQuery, WordPress theming/plug-in’s, it’s all about finding the right websites/videos that can teach you the things you need to know.

Just hunt around, you’ll find little nuggets of information all over the Internet that you can piece together yourself :)

maxisix
    Participant

css-tricks.com ? :D

HadzovicE

Thx all for replays, i took treehouse after all , and will stick to it a month and will see if they are any good. If not then try tuts to ( 20$ isnt much after all). I know i can find a lot of content on youtube, and other website’s even some books.
    Css-tricks is great but i use more css-tricks if i want to read about some new things about web development or nice techniques etc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.