Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Banned form a clan (OHG|) for personal relationship

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

My name used to be 1939. I chose this name due to its WW2 reference. Anyway, i used to belong to a CSS clan that goes by the name of Overthehillgang. There tag is like this (OHG|). The reason why i was banned fom this clan was because i was wrongfully accused of harassing and stalking a female clan member and also having a personal relationship with this female clan member. As wrong and inaccurate the statements made by this clan, i did not do the actions as they described. We had a personal relationship going on between us. We had a personal argument that carried over to the next day that i will talk about. I wanted to talk to her about a personal issue so i wrote her an email statting why i wanted ti talk to her. The next day she wrote me a nasty email (which i have) explaing why she didnt want to talk to me. I took offence to that message, so i brought it into thie teamspeak server. I sent her a private mesage telling her that i was upset at the letter. I called her a few names just like she did in her letter. After i sent her the mesage, i was imeediately kicked from the server. I was never given a chance to explain my side of the story, so they immediately banned me from the clan and the server. I have been trying to get back in, but no luck. If you ever play CSS, do not play on that clans server.

:D That’s fantastic, lol. The guy posted about the game Counter-Strike which goes by the initials CS:S, but didn’t even take a look around at the other posts. When I saw "banned from a clan" in the topic, that made me look twice and took me a second to process. Good times.

About first-person shooters though, Counter-Strike is ok, but I prefer Unreal Tournament. :roll:

therealstory

ive been finding your little storys all over the css websites, thats what happend in your head, the ladie asked you to stop harassing her, you even called the clan leaders personal phone crying, you need to stop this there was nothing between you 2, she only talked to you because u where in the clan, she didnt like you, she didnt love you she didnt even wanna know your name after the crying you pulled, your almost an adult grow up. bad enough your going around to every site posting this crap of a story. you where banned for harassment and even then you admited to useing a wallhack just so wed let u back in. it makes me sick that i type in OHG and find all these storys on diffrent forums . the worst part of this is , this is a website design site not a gaming site.

iamaw
    "Aaron B" wrote:
    About first-person shooters though, Counter-Strike is ok, but I prefer Unreal Tournament. :roll:

UT is ok. (I just bought UT3 actually) buttttt……..
    I prefer Quake 3 Arena.

Erika
    "Aaron B" wrote:
    :D That’s fantastic, lol. The guy posted about the game Counter-Strike which goes by the initials CS:S, but didn’t even take a look around at the other posts.

Yeah, I was thinking to myself "Who uses CSS in video games?"

As far as the rest of y’all… you’re not helping our "web developers are not nerds" image, guys. LOL!

iamaw
    "Erika" wrote:
    [

As far as the rest of y’all… you’re not helping our "web developers are not nerds" image, guys. LOL!

Nothing wrong with being a nerd. As long as you get out and can have some fun in your life, being a nerd isnt a bad thing at all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.