Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Band Website Feedback Wanted

• # January 5, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this forum and looking for some harsh criticism ;)

I recently finished a website for a punk band from germany based on joomla 1.5.
    Take a look at it.
    http://www.dryheaves.de

cronix

Rob
    # January 5, 2009 at 4:40 pm

I love the grungy banner, and feel – its nice – although the background makes me feel dizzy!!! maybe im too old lol

It looks like a bands website :D

# January 5, 2009 at 4:43 pm
    "Robskiwarrior" wrote:
    I love the grungy banner, and feel – its nice – although the background makes me feel dizzy!!! maybe im too old lol

It looks like a bands website :D

jap you could be right with the background it sometimes makes me go bonkers to but i think it totaly fits to the clutter of colors

# January 5, 2009 at 4:51 pm

I’d change the background for sure, hurt my eyes a bit. But other than that I thought it looked pretty cool.

# January 5, 2009 at 5:25 pm

I agree with the background.. Maybe just tone down the yellow?

# January 12, 2009 at 11:59 am

Hallo cronix,
    nice. I don’t like the yellow bars in the background but that’s because of my age.

Technical:

1. Buttoms: Set outlines to "0". I don’t want to the the technology behind the scenes. It’s like a microphone in a movie …
    2. I don’t want to scroll vertically on the home page without reason. Reduce the content hight and then:
    html { html { height: 100%; overflow: auto; }

# January 12, 2009 at 4:01 pm

when one opens the site, the first thing that comes to notice is the background :P
    anyway but your site is really very funky :D nice work.. specially the nav bar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".