Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Automatically re-size text to fit parent div

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking for some sort of plug-in or anything really that can automatically shrink the text when the div space isn’t enough to display the text in a single line. And enlarge he text when there is plenty of space.

Alen
    Participant
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@AlenAbdula i actually ran into that before but isn’t it only for very large text? Also it was hard for me to implement.

Alen
    Participant

It’s for headlines, you said you need it for “display text in single line”… sounds like a headline…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its actually for this. In the contact us section the four tabs on the left. the “TEXT” should resize to fit the parent div. i’m not using headings. but span.http://reallycoolstuff.net/PROJECTS/official/

Alen
    Participant

The plugin can be applied to anything, it’s just not recommended for paragraphs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Okay great. Ill try implementing it. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AlenAbdula i implemented the plug-in but all it does is make the text disappear. I applied it to the “Hit Us Up” heading and it worked perfectly, but not when i apply it to the text within the wrappers.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.