Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Authoritative SEO plugins?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JaredAM

I’ve downloaded a lot of various SEO plugins, it seems like there is a lot of overlap. So I was wondering if anyone had an authoritative list of plugins you really should have?

AshtonSanders
    Participant

Hi Jared,

Honestly, I’ve only used one which has covered everything I can think of and more: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/all … -seo-pack/

I’m sure you’ve seen it, as it’s all over the freaking place. Was there something in this that you felt it was missing?

(You can even rename the Link Text for pages to be different than the title… It’s got the the canonical, etc.)

JaredAM

Yeah, the SEO Pack seemed pretty inclusive. But HeadSpace overlaps and seemed to be more powerful (for meta info) and SEO Title Tag also overlaps. I don’t really like having more modules than I need so I think I’m going to go with SEO Pack and uninstall the other two…

Also SEO Post Link is more powerful than SEO Slugs but Slugs would seem to get the job done.

I was just wondering what people preferred (beyond SEO Pack since everyone seems to be using that one)!

synn

All in one SEO plugin is the only plugin i can think of as of now.

Headspace is used for hardcore SEO. Basically, if you have a lot of time on your hands, or you own Yoast, you can use Headspace to edit any meta tag on almost anything.

Again, this is only if you have the time to do so. All In One SEO is great because it’s almost a 1 click solution with some minor maintenance every time you post a new article.

synn

Can you give the link for Hardspace ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.