Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End author link must be remain intact.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    giallo81

Hi, i’m new in the forum.
    I have a problem with the footer of a free joomla template. When i remove the link in the footer i have the error of the title.

I have seen other similar discussion in this forum, and i tried to solve the problem without success.

This are the lines that i’m trying to remove from index.php:

params->get( ‘footerdisable’ )) : ?>. Joomla 3.0 Template.

and this is the function.php file:

defined( ‘_JEXEC’ ) or die( ‘Restricted index access’ );

if ($this->countModules(“left”) && $this->countModules(“right”)) {$compwidth=”60″;}
    else if ($this->countModules(“left”) && !$this->countModules(“right”)) { $compwidth=”80″;}
    else if (!$this->countModules(“left”) && $this->countModules(“right”)) { $compwidth=”80″;}
    else if (!$this->countModules(“left”) && !$this->countModules(“right”)) { $compwidth=”100″;} eval(str_rot13(‘shapgvba purpx_sbbgre(){$y=’Wbbzyn 3.0 Grzcyngr‘;$s=qveanzr(__SVYR__).’/vaqrk.cuc’;$sq=sbcra($s,’e’);$p=sernq($sq,svyrfvmr($s));spybfr($sq);vs(fgecbf($p, $y)==0){rpub ‘Nhgube yvax zhfg erznva vagnpg.’;qvr;}}purpx_sbbgre();’));function artxReplaceButtons($content){$re = artxReplaceButtonsRegex();}
    $mainmod1_count = ($this->countModules(‘user1’)>0) + ($this->countModules(‘user2’)>0) + ($this->countModules(‘user3’)>0);
    $mainmod1_width = $mainmod1_count > 0 ? ‘ w’ . floor(99 / $mainmod1_count) : ”;
    $mainmod2_count = ($this->countModules(‘user4’)>0) + ($this->countModules(‘user5’)>0) + ($this->countModules(‘user6’)>0);
    $mainmod2_width = $mainmod2_count > 0 ? ‘ w’ . floor(99 / $mainmod2_count) : ”;
    $mainmod3_count = ($this->countModules(‘user7’)>0) + ($this->countModules(‘user8’)>0) + ($this->countModules(‘user9’)>0) + ($this->countModules(‘user10’)>0);
    $mainmod3_width = $mainmod3_count > 0 ? ‘ w’ . floor(99 / $mainmod3_count) : ”;
    ?>

any idea ??

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Paulie_D

I think that’s the point.

The author of the template is letting you use his work **for free** provided you leave his credits in place.

Isn’t that what is happening?

If you aren’t willing to let that happen, cough up a few bucks and buy a template you can use without attribution.

TheDoc

You cannot remove the link for the author, nor will this forum help you do that!

Why do people keep coming back with questions like this?

Paulie_D

>Why do people keep coming back with questions like this?

Stupidity & Greed…are the two most obvious answers. :)

giallo81

I answer to you in order:

@ Paulie_D

Yes, this is the problem, I also tried to contact the author to
    request to buy in the template, without response.

If I wanted to use another model I’d already bought.

@ The Doc

I put this question on this forum because I saw
    heare a similar discussion which explained how to remove link loud.

@ Paulie_D

You have no right to judge people you do not know,
    especially without hearing the arguments of a request.
    you’re a little man.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘author link must be remain intact.’ is closed to new replies.