Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS At a loss. Please help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nert

Hello CSS-Tricks community,

I currently stumped on an issue I have with a site. The link is below, currently on IE6 and IE7 nothing shows up??? well the main map element which is the whole site doesnt appear nor do the relatively positioned ul elements. Thank you in advance.

http://www.themerrittparkway.com

Jeff

Nert

that worked brilliantly! Who would have thought? Thanks so much for your help. Text mate closes those spaces by default when compressing the code. Now I have more issues where the positioning is off from FF to IE… Let me know if you have any idea for this.

Thanks Again!!!

TheDoc

I can see everything in both ie6 and 7, it’s just it’s not lining up properly.

(Very cool site, btw)

It’s double confusing in IE7 because the first one (29) is lined up perfectly and then slowly but surely each one thereafter gets pushed down a little more.

I think you’ll have to go with IE6/7 specific style sheet.

edit: As I refresh I see you’re already making changes! ha

Nert

Thanks again for your compliments and assistance. unfortunately that did not work in FF. I am trying some hasLayout properties. I will keep this updated with my progress. I am going to be a bit stubborn in writing a conditonal statement for the moment. Hopefully I can work through this while keeping my hair.

thanks.

Nert

ya know what your right. i did it on one. duh….relative. Im going to fix them in ff and see what happens.

Thanks.

Nert

no bueno. im at a loss getting close ton conditional :(

Nert

I ended up going with fixed as your suggestion. I dont know why I did not do that from the beginning. f-in! IE will always get you. Thanks again for all your help

twitter.com/nerty

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.