Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Are These Scam Websites?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    CodeGraphics
    Participant

Guys, i can really see ur points. i stumbled on this guy’s website while searching for secrets of facebook ads. After reading his stuff, i commented with my real name, ‘Alex’ and used my gravata email to comment which generated by pix which is same pix i use here in css-tricks. i commented and asked him how sure is he about the tool and why should i trust him since there are all kinds of scammers on the internet selling all kinds of non-existing products. It was after my comment that i headed to css-tricks forum where i belong to raise an alarm and see if someone wil tell me more about the sites.

__
    Participant

Makes sense.

And, again, it’s all “fine by me” in any case – I wasn’t making any accusations. I hope my comments didn’t come across that way.

_Also, “nice to meet you, Alex, my name’s Adrian.”_

CodeGraphics
    Participant

@traq, thank you for your understanding.

@deeve007
    , pls your reasoning is not rational.

@mod, pls if you want to delete this thread, go ahead and do that.

This is not in any way a sponsored or fabricated thread. I even went out of my way searching all over the internet looking for a scam reporting sites to report the two websites so that they will officially investigate their claims. I went to v3whois.com to check the age of the domains. When I discovered that both domains were registered and hosted about 4 months ago, I concluded that these guys may not be genuine. I came here to raise this alarm because I know a forum is usually made up of lots of people from different parts of the world. I thought may be somebody will come up here and tell me what i need to know about the two websites. Well, it’s ok.

Paulie_D

Some good points raised here on all sides but I think we can call it quits now?

I’ll close this off unless anyone seriously objects.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Are These Scam Websites?’ is closed to new replies.