Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Anyone used Gallery Addon for Advanced Custom Fields with Captions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JoshWhite

Hey all,

I’ve got a problem that I was hoping someone has already been down this road. I have a site that is utilizing ACF and we also added the premium Gallery Addon.

What I’ve done is I installed Easy Fancybox and then spit out the gallery into a simple list with the fancybox class. The problem is there is no way from what I can see how to get the captions from within the gallery addon to show up anywhere on the images once they are clicked.

Has anyone worked heavily on captions within WP or ran into this same dilemma that they were able to solve? If so, any help you can offer would be great!

I’ve tried a couple of javascript methods described in the plugin support, but it’s no secret I’m no javascript guru :)

TheDoc

I’d check to see what’s available to you when you do a var_dump on each of the images while you’re looping through them. I bet you’ll find a caption in there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.