Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript AJAX mobile tap/hover issue on previous/next page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pexcil
    Participant

I’m working on a site for a client which is ready for launch, however there is one niggly issue when viewing the site on mobile that I can’t seem to work out.

On the Portfolio page there are a series of thumbnails which have a tap/hover state applied to them which once tapped shows the project name, and on second tap then loads that project page. On the individual project page there is a navigation menu for the slides over the top right corner of the slideshow, next, previous and close, all of which work perfectly, however, when tapping the close button, the thumbnail situated in the exact same position as the close button on the Portfolio page is highlighted when the page loads.

Please check out the link below on your mobile and select the portfolio page to see first hand what I’m describing:

http://dev.pexcil.com/paragon/

Does anyone know what’s causing this? It seems as though the Portfolio page is still in the DOM, but just hidden and the thumb is registering a tap when the close button is tapped, like the two pages are layered on top of one another at the same time.

Any thoughts are welcome!

Cheers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.