Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS A Web Page Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    TheDoc

Still unneeded divs in there. Instead of having a `

CodeGraphics
    Participant

I can see it. I really need to learn how to write well structured, semantic and clean html/css. Thanks a lot.

TheDoc

No problem. I think that’s the biggest problem for people just starting out. They’ll say that they’ve mastered HTML and CSS but will have really fundamental problems like that. But they want to learn *so much* so quickly that they skip over the small details that make you *truly* master a language. It took me about five years before I even started to look into JavaScript because I didn’t feel I had really become fluent in HTML and CSS (which I believe are the two most important foundation blocks for front-end developers).

Alen
    Participant

> I really need to learn how to write well structured, semantic and clean html/css.

Wrapping elements with `div` is not semantically wrong. Divs are used to logically group elements. It might be messy or unnecessary. but certainly not wrong.

As for the design, it’s not done so it’s pointless to give feedback… I think if you ask for feedback about specific feature that you need help with, then we can give you some constructive criticism that actually helps. LIke this you’ll get random thoughts that you can’t really act upon.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.