Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other A very intense and long redesign…would love feedback…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    rcobb3

Wow nice website! It’s all very up to date looking in the modern web trends and very easy on the eyes. Only thing I don’t like and this may just be person opinion is the way the images fade in upon scrolling down — I personally hate sites that do this because there is a super huge lag in firefox (latest 3.6.13 and previous versions) where the image doesn’t show then it ‘jumps’ on the display as it is loaded. Other than that it’s totally awesome!

cybershot
    Participant

what solution do you have for the client login? Are you doing a reseller account? You said that you were going to have the ability for clients to manage their hosting. How are you achieving this?

Luminated

We’re still building this out and it will take a bit, but we are going to be doing a WordPress Multisite w/Gravity Forms setup, most likely.

For managing hosting, we will have a white-labeled cPanel…pretty standard with Media Temple.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

With your webkit animation on your logo, how were you able to keep the spin from pausing?

Mine pauses and restarts, look here

Luminated

You want to use a Webkit animation, rather than applying the animation to the attribute itself…

@-webkit-keyframes spin {
    from {
    -webkit-transform: rotate(0deg);
    }
    to {
    -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg);
    }
    }

#header-left:hover #thumbbox .thumb {
    -webkit-animation-name: spin;
    -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
    -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
    }
    Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

For whatever reason, that didn’t make it work at all. It wouldn’t even spin. Oh well, thanks anyways!

Luminated

Sorry to hear that man…not sure why.

Luminated

This was a pleasant surprise to get after launch!

We’ve been nominated for a CSS Design Award:

http://www.cssdesignawards.com/css-web-design-award-nominees.php

:)

chrisburton
    Participant

Awesome @Luminated! Congratulations as the hard work pays off.

jkumwenda

I love the design, Most important comments have already been highlited and me would only say Good work and congrats.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.