Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other A Rebrand and Website Design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BHAWKINS
    Participant

I just re-branded the company i currently work for. My boss wanted a more approachable, friendly image that would target the small business owner. The previous logo was well designed, but I guess it had more of a "corporate" look. So I took a fun approach with the logo. I wanted a bold symbol or shape that would say something about the brand so I connected the name with owls since owls are thought to be wise and smart. I also had one of my co-workers (who is an excellent comic artist) draw up a cute mascot owl for the re-brand as well, which I think will make the brand a little more memorable.

Here is the url to the site http://www.adsmart360.com/

The site is still in development, but it is pretty much done. I am having some some trouble with the location of the forms on some of the pages. I had thought of placing the form at the bottom of every page as opposed to on the side because of the changes in the amount of content. I was told to make sure the form is above the fold on every page, but I would think if the user is looking for it they would find it easily at the bottom of the page.

Anyways I was just wondering what you guys thoughts were on the project.

TheDoc

I like it. While I think there might be too much white space, I don’t particularly mind it.

I’ll try to get a closer look at it later today and see if I can spot some areas that could use improvement.

vincent

The home nav link’s background image is uneven, like "home" isn’t in the center.

Matt

Very well designed in my opinion. I think there’s a good amount of whitespace on the page.

BHAWKINS
    Participant

Thanks for the feed back guys It is much appreciated

"vincent" wrote:
    The home nav link’s background image is uneven, like "home" isn’t in the center.

I think I just have the padding set that covers all nav buttons in general not unique to each nav button I will have to do that thanks

"Matt" wrote:
    Very well designed in my opinion. I think there’s a good amount of whitespace on the page.

Thanks man

"TheDoc" wrote:
    I like it. While I think there might be too much white space, I don’t particularly mind it.
    I’ll try to get a closer look at it later today and see if I can spot some areas that could use improvement.

I hear you some of the pages such as the history pages have a large amount of white space since the side bar on the left has the contact form it leaves a large area of white space to the right. I was thinking of moving the form to the footer on all the pages to eliminate this problem.

Thanks again for the feedback guys :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.