Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS A question about opera.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Linden

I don’t know if many of you test sites in opera but I just installed it and browsed some of my sites. I was browsing through some portfolio sites looking for some inspiration and noticed something I was wondering if any of you would have a solution to the problem.

So yeah anyway I was browsing through this site http://alegodesign.net/ and noticed a gap on the current nav item that doesn’t appear in chrome, ff, and ie.

I know opera doesn’t have much of a market share, if it even ever did but was just curious what would cause the problem.

Thanks

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

One of the many reasons Opera doesn’t have larger market share I think. There are all these little bugs that are super hard to fix because there is no solid way to target Opera. In this case, it doesn’t look like a bug but a difference in text rendering perhaps? One those little tricks of the trade you learn is to never depend on text to be of any particular size to look right.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.