Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS A heap of issues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

So I decided on a redesign . . . I thought it would be a good time to test out a few different CMS’s and it was good fun. I’ve gone with Chyrp and I’m really liking it.

Back to the CSS . . I decided I would try a few different techniques (more to see if i could) and they look OK (though I am still working on reducing the horrendous loading times) but I have come across a fair few issues.

1) I use a fixed position bottom bar – and that works fine BUT not so much on my iPhone. Any Ideas? I’m very open to the idea of it being my bad coding.

2) I have some javascript moving 2 fix position Divs around – i like the effect but some browsers do not! First question is – does anyone know of a way to utilize Jquery to do this more efficiently? Secondly is there a way to move an image inside of a div instead of moving a div itself?

The site is http://www.iamadtaylor.com/ it is a dog of a site at the moment and just a general playground so please dont be offended by the choppy code.

Thanks for your time
    Ad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.