Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS A challenge for the masters in css

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    matthewb

Hi Guys,
    i have a page in dot.net frame in which a link opens to a popup in lightbox which shows a dynamic content in a iframe.

The issue is when the popup is opened it shows a horizontal scroll and a black background color (fraction of seconds) untill the iframe is loaded as the Class is kept for background color and overflow-x hidden in iframe but the still the problem continues. Can anyone help me out for this.

standuncan

Link?

matthewb

hi stan, thanks for responding to my question. i’m sorry to say that i can’t share u the link for some copyright issues :( . I hope you get back to me again with some solution.

chrisburton
    Participant

copyright issues? someone would have to use your content for there to be copyright issues.

Perhaps you mean confidentiality? Unless you provide some sort of mockup example of what your issue is, I don’t think we’ll be able to help you.

matthewb

Ya i mean confidentiality i m giving you the code by which u can get idea.

hope this will help you…..

chrisburton
    Participant

@matthewb Please wrap the code like this (without spaces) < pre >< code >CODE HERE< /pre >

chrisburton
    Participant

….wow

Mottie

@matthewb It is difficult to work with that code because we don’t have any dynamic content to load and we have no idea what scripts are being loaded. Maybe it would be best to post a demo on jsFiddle.net that will show us the issue.

And just to ask, did you try adding allowtransparency="true" and then making the iframe body background transparent? Here is a reference if you need it.

matthewb

ya @cnwtx i have tried scrolling=”no” & allowtransparency=”true” but it does’nt work and bcoz of confidentiality of company i can’t keep this at demo.

can any one solve this out.

matthewb

@Adman ya i have also tried background: transparent; to the body. But it does’nt works.

dpqmw80

have you tried scrolling=”no” ?

matthewb

@dpqmw80 i have applied scrolling-x: hidden; as it is not required but on y-axis it is necessary if content expands.

@kgscott284
    there is no problem with content. Buddy due confidentiality i can’t show you the demo version :(

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.