I am new here to the forums, but hope to be a regular. A little about me, i am a 19 year old web designer, and I am beginning a new startup selling premium wordpress themes, which can be seen at: http://www.wpenvy.com – Sign up to the newsletter for more information (Website will become live in February), so be sure to check it out.
Anyway enough about that, what is on everyones to do list for this year then? here are a few of mine:
– Start at least one startup website (WP Envy)
– Attend at least one web design event
– Run a marathon
– Create an IPhone APP
– Release at least 10 themes this year with my new startup
– Go on holiday
– Blog more / Write more guest posts
These are just a few, what is on everyone elses to do list then?
I’ve had enough years of watching my goals slip away that I’m being a little more realistic this year :)
So, in essence I’ve stopped doing New Year Resolutions and instead I’ve replaced it with a "theme" for the year. My theme is "Cinch it up". With that in mind, I’m planning on doing the following this year:
– Lose 10 pounds before December 2010
– Pay off at least 70% of my debts
– Finish up my last 4 classes to get my associates
– Try at least 3 new forms of advertising and determine a basic ROI
This year I might be losing my day job. There’s no way to tell but the writing is kind of on the wall. That gives me a choice to make – find a new job, get a different position within my company, or finally go full out freelance/start a company. I want to know if there are any forms of advertising I can put a relative amount of faith in to bring in some revenue, and I’ll need my debts paid down to live on less.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".